{Nate and Brittany's Engagements} Pensacola and Destin, FL Photographer

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My sister-in-law Brittany and I had been planning for weeks to do some photos of her and Nate. Due to their work schedule, it was hard for us to finalize a date. Add to that the crazy weather in Florida, especially if you live anywhere near Pensacola or Destin where one day you'll be enjoying warm weather on the beach,  and the next be surprised by a thunderstorm and torrential rain. Luckily, we were able to pick a day to get their pictures done. I took them to this quiet park in Pensacola on a Sunday afternoon and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.

About an hour into the photo shoot, Nate surprised us all (Brittany, myself, and my husband who was in our van in the parking lot with our son) with the plan he had in mind all along. He had decided that now was the perfect time to pop the question to Brittany, so that I could capture it all (he gave me a heads up right before he proposed). Wasn't that smart and thoughtful of him? When I knew Nate was ready, I stepped back a little from where they were standing to keep the moment intimate. What happened next left us all in tears, but I'll just let the pictures do the rest of the talking. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pensacola and Destin, FL Photographer . All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger